Here’s few of the works I’ve been up to meanwhile:
finished this cover-up/dotwork bird today:
This is the small bird, did it on myself. And no, it’s not Woody the woodpecker, it’s Mr. Horsepower.
Here’s a link for you to know more about him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Horsepower
The original character is coloured, but I wanted it in black’n’gray.
Added this to my personal collection as well. It’s piece from the optical llusion genre -a blivet, also known as the devil’s fork.
More info about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blivet
Also started the project or oriental half sleeve’s restoration and modification. Partially a cover-up. Here’s what I did on the first session:
Been also working on some One Eyed Morse’s shirt designs, more news about it soon!
With this customer we have a long road behind us, started with his first tattoos in 2002, if I remember correctly. Last year we did the two girls on his leg, the devilish one and the innocent one, both with nude boobs.
This time we started to work on his upper arm & shoulder, to continue the big rose piece he already has in the middle of the arm. Theme is old school and since he’s a gearhead, then we’re adding some automotive stuff there, the piston for example. More goodies to come tho.
And I also wanted to make it a bit different, by adding the watercolourish background. So, here you go, this is how far we got today: