Here’s few of the works I’ve been up to meanwhile:
finished this cover-up/dotwork bird today:
This is the small bird, did it on myself. And no, it’s not Woody the woodpecker, it’s Mr. Horsepower.
Here’s a link for you to know more about him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Horsepower
The original character is coloured, but I wanted it in black’n’gray.
Added this to my personal collection as well. It’s piece from the optical llusion genre -a blivet, also known as the devil’s fork.
More info about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blivet
Also started the project or oriental half sleeve’s restoration and modification. Partially a cover-up. Here’s what I did on the first session:
Been also working on some One Eyed Morse’s shirt designs, more news about it soon!
This is one of my old works, did it in about 2001 or 2002. The client now wishes to get rid of the green and to add the dragon, in blueish tones. I will also rework the bees and surroundings & will add some colour to them as well. As it was with the roses few posts ago – I haven’t done dragons few years as well and I totally love doing them again.
Here you go, this is how far we got this time:
Meanwhile, freehand sketch:
And this is how it looked before:
The same guy has on the other arm one other old work of mine as well, this is from the 2003 I reckon: